Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wow... Been a long time. 2 years in a nutshell...

Well, since my last post I have been moved back to Corpus Christi and am now living in Springdale, AR. I know, a whole lot of time has passed for no posts, and I really don't care. I spent 15 months as an OTR (over the road) truck driver and driver trainer.
Unfortunately, that has now ended, but the good part of the whole thing is that I met the most amazing person about a year ago. I didn't know she was single most of that time, but when I found out she was, we ended up together. I had always found her attractive, but since I saw a hyphenated last name, I wasn't about to hit on her. Yes, I did let her make the first move, but obviously I had reason. To make a long story short, I am married to her now, and have inherited two step kids, who are nuts, but also close in age to Good & Evil (they haven't earned nicknames from me yet).
That being said, unemployment sucks, and I really want a new job NOW! All I can say is I am in love, and love the person I am with. For those who want to know, I updated my facebook status to show that I am married and who it is to. Her name is Jana Richins Petri now. Beautiful lady, I love you. Hope eventually you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment