
Alright, so the rules to this area obvious, because if you are here you were sent from LivitLuvit.com, and know how this works. I'm going to embarrass the shit out of a few people (myself included) and give you something to laugh your ass off about.
Half my life ago (18 years), my girlfriend CH decided to give me a threesome for my birthday. Hell, I was 18 it would be good right? She had no interest or desire to be with another girl, so I was stuck with a MFM threesome. I'm sitting there thinking, that's OK, it will still be good, let's go for it!
Once we met up with JS (yeah, we worked with him, and I went to high school with him), It started to get amusing. Not being the jealous type, I just didn't care about who started where or anything like that. I was just looking for it to get rolling. JS on the other hand, had some serious issues. He didn't want "sloppy seconds."
CH was cool with however this was going to go, so got herself ready, and was waiting in the living room for us to get out there. Why we did this at his house, I'll never know. I joined her in the living room, and as we sat naked with a bottle of Jose, we wondered what the hell was going on with JS. Finally, half a bottle later, he came into the room. I wasn't prepared for what I saw.
PQ shared today that a small one doesn't work well, but really. I was looking at about 4" of semi-erect worthlessness. Since he had his hang-up about seconds, CH decided to humor him. Unfortunately, he couldn't finish because "I can't feel anything." I'm not huge, but really. If he couldn't feel anything in the tightest girl I've ever known, what the hell did he need? After we all switched places and CH was working him like a tootsie pop,I guess he finally started to feel like it was working for him. After about TWO MINUTES he popped, and let me tell you. It was like somebody poured a whole fucking squeeze bottle of mayo into the room. Not only was it that thick, it was EVERYWHERE! I mean he painted the ceiling, the couch, the fireplace and the TV with the thickest load I've ever seen.
Skip forward about 45 minutes until I was done, and here we are all dressed and trying to clean up the horrible mess he made. Unfortunately, we still hadn't gotten dressed (because we didn't want to fuck up our clothes), and we hear a key in the lock. Oh shit, here it comes. The couch is clean, the TV is about halfway clean, and nothing else is done! JS's little (10) year old brother walks into the house and not even realizing that everyone is naked and scrambling around asks how we made such a big mess. Oh yeah, and Mom is getting the groceries out of the car. Can JS come help!
Never. Again. At least not at someone elses place.

This might be the best TMI I have ever read.
ReplyDeleteThanks! We do try to please.
ReplyDelete